Best Electric Water Heater Reviews
The electric water heaters have replaced the traditional of water heating. The advanced features and the latest technologies of water heater have made it so easy for everyone. Find the best electric water heater on the market today. Read electric water heater reviews and comments from experts. Almost each product is manually reviewed and tested.
The electric water heater is one of the most popular choices for dining and kitchen, also for other household purposes. Electric heaters have been around for nearly 100 years. And now there are three types of water heaters… storage tank, tankless water heater, kitchen based water heater. When selecting a new water heater for your home, choose a water heating system that will not only provide enough hot water but also that will do so energy efficiently, saving you money. Based on huge amount of brand and manufacturer its now getting difficult to choose the perfect water heater you want. Simply choosing the best electric kettle is so much confusing now a days. We made it easy and comfortable for you.We provide update reviews and ratings of all kind of electric water heater. Update list and reviews helps you to choose your perfect water heater that fulfill your needs.
Types Of Water Heaters :
Storage tank heaters are the traditional water heaters that most are familiar with. They include a large storage tank that keeps water hot via a burner or heating element, fueled by gas or electricity, respectively. Regardless of the fuel source, traditional storage tank heaters are the least efficient type of water heater.
Hybrid electric and condensing gas water heaters are storage tank heaters as well, but they use new technologies that can cut fuel costs considerably — especially in the case of hybrid electric models. The downside is that these new types of water heaters carry a hefty price premium over traditional storage-tank water heaters. However, their long-term payoff is also substantial. The ACEEE reports that a hybrid/heat-pump electric water heater can cut utility costs by more than 50 percent compared to a conventional storage tank water heater, while a condensing gas water heater can cut energy costs by about 25 percent. That can make these new technology alternatives a good choice even if you are in the market for a smaller size hot water heater.
Tankless water heaters are another option. These don’t rely on a storage tank to supply heated water; instead, hot water is generated on demand. Some are designed to provide enough water for an entire home, while others are portable for outdoor showers and similar uses. Tankless water heaters can run on electricity or natural gas, depending on the model. Tankless water heaters are also covered by the latest efficiency standards but most were already efficient enough to not be significantly affected.
Consideration When Buying An Electric Water Heater :
- Quality : Yes , when you are looking for a best electric water heater , you must ensure the quality of the product. A good quality product always give you the best performance. The internal parts of a water heater need to be build with high quality materials. So be sure about the quality of the product.
- Durability : This is a very important consideration when choosing a best water heater for your house or garage. The internal parts are so costly and you cant spend money on maintaining these in regular basis and also for mechanics. Buy a water heater that can last at least a couple of years without maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency : An electric water heater need high power electricity to hit the water. So its very impotent to find a heater that is energy efficient. You cant use a water heater with a high amount electric bill.
- Type : By this its mean whether you need a tanked or tankless water heater. You can find both types of good quality water heater in the market. But you have to choose which kind of water heater is fit for your need.
- Price : High quality and brand products always comes with a big budget but there are also some good quality water heater available in the market. You also have to choose the right size of water heater that you need. That will make your budget small.
- Good Warranty : Most manufacturers will give you a two-year warranty on their product. Although it is very important to check the user reviews and rating about the product and the service they provide.
Top 3 Tankless Water Heater :
Based on above consideration we have selected top 3 tankless water heater that will help you to select which one fulfill your need and will set at your house. These are top selling and top rating tankless water heater.
# 1 Ecosmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater :
If you have a need for a high amount of hot water, then the Ecosmart ECO 27 electric tankless water heater is the right choice. The ECO 27 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with our patented self modulating technology. This smart technology tankless water heater is ideal for the northern United States, where incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37 degrees F. The ECO 27 is capable of heating nearly 3 gallons per minute at this low temperature. To put that into perspective, it can handle up to two showers running at the same time and never run out of hot water. For homes in the southern United States, the ECO 27 is perfect for large Roman-style and Jacuzzi tubs or high demand of hot water between multiple applications. It can handle up to 6 gallons per minute, which means you can run four showers and a sink simultaneously and never run out of hot water. A digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree, so you can set the temperature to how you like it.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY for residential use.
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available.NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water.Quick installation.
- Remote to control the flow temperature of the water heater.
#2 Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Tankless Water Heater :
Rinnai Ultra Series Tankless Water Heaters deliver innovation and technological leadership in condensing tankless water heating design. Providing homeowners with an endless supply of hot water, energy savings, a space saving design and environmental benefits. Rinnai offers ease of installation now with more venting options right out of the box. As the only manufacturer to offer both concentric and twin-pipe PVC venting, no adaptor is necessary to give you double the venting options on every installation. One unit and two venting options. From one project to the next, with the RUC line of Ultra Series Tankless Water Heaters the freedom of choice is yours.
- Up to .96 Energy Factor
- The space-saving design allows installation almost anywhere
- Ultra low NOx emissions
- 199,000 max BTU
- Installation is straightforward
Takagi T-KJr2-IN NG Non-Condensing Gas Tankless Water Heater Natural Gas 6.6 GPM. The T-KJr2 model is the smallest unit in the Takagi line-up. The T-KJr2 is perfect for light residential (i.e. small apartment units) and radiant heating applications. Works great and was easy to install. Endless hot water when you need it and not heating it when you don’t. This unit is amazing for a small house. Get rid of electric hot water heater and save money
- 140,000 BTU
- 6.6 GPM max flow rate
- 4-Inch category III stainless steel venting required
- Inlet, outlet thermistors for constant temperature monitoring
- Energy factor of 0.81-0.83
- Easy installation