EPICA 1.75 Electric Kettle Cordless, Stainless Steel :
Boiling water for your tea, coffee or instant soup is now more convenient and safer than ever. With the EPICA 1.75 quart electric kettle Cordless, there’s less waiting around, and no worries about a dangling cord, overheating, boiling dry or accidental spills.
Product Description :
1500 Watts of Power for Rapid Boil
Faster than a stovetop kettle or the microwave, the epica 1.75 electric kettle heats water in just 2 minutes!
Kettle Lifts Off the Corded Base for Safe, Easy Use
Putting water in and pouring it out are so much easier when there’s no cord to get in your way, or get wet and possibly give you an electrical shock.
Auto Shutoff When Water Reaches Boiling Point
This built-in safety feature ensures that the epica 1.75 electric kettle will never overheat or boil over, which could damage the kettle or create a fire hazard. The epica 1.75 electric kettle will also shut off automatically when the water level gets too low, to prevent boiling dry.
Power On Light and Locking Lid for Safety
With many kettles, you can’t tell if they’re hot except by touching them (ouch!). When the power light is on, you’ll know just by looking. The locking lid is another great safety feature: it prevents accidental spills while you’re pouring.
Water Level Gauge
A clear plastic panel in the handle tells you when there’s danger of overflowing or boiling dry.
Adjustable Length Cord Stores in the Base
For safe, convenient storage, the cord wraps inside the base. When you’re ready to plug it in, pull out just the length you need.
1-Year Limited Warranty
The epica 1.75 electric kettle is made of durable, brushed stainless steel for dependable quality and service. It is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Product Details ( EPICA 1.75 Electric Kettle ) :
Product Advantages ( EPICA 1.75 Electric Kettle ) :
- 1500 watts of power, boils water faster than stove or microwave
- Safety features: auto shutoff when water boils, on indicator light, locking lid, water level gauge
- Kettle lifts off corded base for easy filling and pouring; adjustable length cord stores inside
- Spout filter keeps water poured out clean and pure
- 1 year limited warranty
What do EPICA 1.75 Electric Kettle users say about the product ?
- I’ve never had an electric kettle like this before, and let me tell you, it’s awesome. I don’t have much to compare it to, but it really saves time and is really nice to have.
My neighbor had a device like this and I loved it. I ordered this one as it is rated highest.
I loved the style of the pot, which drew me to purchase it. I also like the filter that can be removed (very easily) and cleaned. I would order again.
Terrific Kettle. I purchased a kettle for a similar price from Target but ended up taking it back 1 day later as it was slow to boil and began rusting after only a day!!
I was looking for a affordable electric water kettle for our summer weekend home. We have a more sophisticated, but way more expensive one in our main home.
Conclusion of the T-fal BF6138 Electric Kettle :
First things first….This kettle is gorgeous! I love the look of it, and feel that it would fit in on any kitchen counter top. The stainless steel look is a compliment to any kitchen scheme, making it an easy kitchen appliance addition to any home. Second, it certainly boils water quicker than any stove-top kettle I have ever encountered.
Check on Amazon.com See user Reviews
EPICA 1.75 Electric Kettle, Stainless Steel
- - boils water faster than stove or microwave
- - auto shutoff when water boils
- - indicator light, locking lid, water level gauge
- - Kettle lifts off corded base for easy filling and pouring
- - adjustable length cord stores inside
- - Spout filter keeps water poured out clean and pure
- - 1 year limited warranty
- - No major cons