Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle:
Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle are essential kitchen appliances that are made for efficiency, with dual water windows for easy filling and an immersed heating element for easy cleanup. Built to last, these attractive and affordable kettles are durable enough for everyday use. Added functions include an on/off light, automatic shutoff, and boil-dry protection — great performance features you’ll appreciate year after year.
Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle Attractive kettles for quick, convenient boiling Proctor Silex makes it easy to boil water with attractive, easy-to-use kettles. These popular kettles utilize a rapid boil system that heats
up water quickly so that you can enjoy tea, instant coffee, hot chocolate, and other hot beverages in minutes.
|Product Dimensions:||7.4 x 12 x 7.4 inches ; 2.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight:||4 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping:||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping:||This item is not eligible for international shipping.|
|Item model number:||K4087Y|
|Average Customer Review:||(226 customer reviews)|
Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle makes it easy to boil water with attractive, easy-to-use kettles. These popular kettles utilize a rapid boil system that heats up water quickly so that you can enjoy tea, instant coffee, hot chocolate, and other hot beverages in minutes.
Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle have many advantages when you use it you must satisfied with those great features and others pro.Here is some of..
- Faster than a microwave
- Safer than a stove top kettle
- Automatic shut off with boil-dry protection
- Drip free pouring
- Concealed heating element
- Cord-free with 1.7 Liter
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Powerful 1500 Watt heating element
- Dual water windows
- Boil-dry protection
Most Usefull Customer Reviews:
- I have had this Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle for a couple of years and absolutely love it. It boils water much quicker than my gas stove and I can leave it plugged in all day and reheat later. My mom had a stroke last spring and since then has burned several pots after putting them on the stove with water to boil for her tea. And then forgetting about them. I just bought her this pot. She loves being able to fill it in the evening as her hands are stiff and wih less control in the mornings. In the morning she pushes the button down and it quickly boils. If she forgets, it turns itself off. When she remembers again, she just pushes the button on the handle down and it heats up again. Perfect! No more worries about burning the house down.
One tip: If you have hard water be sure to drain the pot and leave it with the top open to dry out periodically. Otherwise the metal coils inside will become caked with calcium and other sediments. If this happens just soak in vinegar and it comes right off. Wash it out and it is clean as new.
I fell in love with electric kettles on trips to Europe. I really never ran across them at stores in the US back when I learned about them. This Proctor Silex K4087Y Cordless Electric Kettle works well. It gets water boiling hot quickly. It does not feel hot when you pick it up to pour. It pours well. I’ve been using this one for several weeks and really like it. I highly recommend it.
The good: Quck to boil. No metallic aftertaste. Good for several cups. Stays clean. Looks good. Safe.
The not so good: Really only complaint is need to remember to push the top down securely to activate automatic shut off switch when water boils.Would I buy it again: Yes. Great device.
So far my wife and I love the electric kettle. This was a replacement for an electric kettle that finally died on us after years of use. I followed the direction of heating the kettle a few times prior to use (emptying out the water and replacing it). After this was done, no “smell” of plastic existed.
Very easy to use and practical…..I read some previous reviews about this kettle, but I haven’t had any problem with this and doesn’t spill at all.