Brentwood KT-1780 Electric Cordless Tea Kettle:
This 1,000-Watt 1.5 Liter Stainless Steel Electric Cordless Tea Kettle from Brentwood Appliances has a brushed stainless steel finish for a classic look. An illuminated power indicator, overheat shutoff and auto shutoff when the water starts boiling or dries up keeps the operation of the KT-1780 Tea Kettle safe. The Kettle itself detaches from the base for cord-free use. Weight: 2lbs. Dim: 8.5″H x 6″W x 7.75″D.
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 8 x 7.3 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B003YJ5L2Q
- Item model number: KT-1780
- Average Customer Review:4.1 out of 5 stars
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:#4144 in Kitchen & Dining
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- 1.5 Liter Capacity
- 1000 Watts
- Auto Shut Off when Boiling or Dry
- Overheat Shut Off
- Illuminated Power Indicator
- Kettle Lifts Off Base for Cord-Free Use
What do Brentwood KT-1780 Electric Cordless Tea Kettle users say about the product?
- I have always used a stove top kettle, so I was leery to try out an electric kettle. When I received the product it was easy to get going. The first time I filled the entire kettle with cold water and boiled it through. It boiled very quickly and the automatic shut off worked great!
- I bought this electric kettle after my stove top kettle needed replacement. It is great — it boils water very quickly and turns itself off automatically which is a great safety feature. I did a lot of research before I purchased this model, I highly recommend this one
- I like the design and size of the kettle. I used it almost daily for about a month without a problem, and then one day it simply stopped working–it won’t turn on. So that’s a letdown.
- I liked the idea of electric kettles that shut themselves off. My first one was plastic-with the heating element in the water. While I closer to the concept, it was not really what I wanted
This tea kettle is just ok. The spout rusts and its very hard to clean. It works fine, but its not very practical because of the cleaning issues.
Check on Amazon.com See user Reviews
Brentwood KT-1780 Electric Cordless Tea Kettle
- - Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- - Kettle Lifts Off Base for Cord-Free Use
- - Illuminated Power Indicator
- - Auto Shut Off when Boiling or Dry
- - Overheat Shut Off
- - You can't see the water level from the outside.