Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Tankless Water Heater :
Rinnai Ultra Series Tankless Water Heaters deliver innovation and technological leadership in condensing tankless water heating design. Providing homeowners with an endless supply of hot water, energy savings, a space saving design and environmental benefits.
Rinnai offers ease of installation now with more venting options right out of the box. As the only manufacturer to offer both concentric and twin-pipe PVC venting, no adaptor is necessary to give you double the venting options on every installation. One unit and two venting options. From one project to the next, with the RUC line of Ultra Series Tankless Water Heaters the freedom of choice is yours.
Technical Details :
|Item Weight||82 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 18.5 x 26 inches|
|Item model number||RUC98iN|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||9.8 GPM|
|Special Features||MC-91-2US controller included|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Warranty Description||Residential: Limited 12-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor)
Commercial: Limited 5-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (2-year optional on labor)
4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#46 in Water Heaters & Parts> Water Heaters|
|Shipping Weight||82 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.|
|Date First Available||October 9, 2014|
- Up to .96 Energy Factor
- The space-saving design allows installation almost anywhere
- Ultra low NOx emissions
- 199,000 max BTU
- Installation is straightforward
What do Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Tankless Water Heater users say about the product?
- This tankless is the the best water heater I have ever had. Its quiet, way quieter than the Rheem tankless and you never run out of hot water.
- Rinnai has been installed for about a month now at 6500′ in Colorado. I did the install myself. I practiced swet pipe in the garage before I attempted the install.
- The installation was straightforward and so far the performance has been excellent. It’s exactly what we were looking for.
- My neighbor installed a Rheem and it is really loud. This is the best tankless on the market hands down.
- There is a slight drop in water pressure. I noticed on my dual head shower, but not on the water saving heads. No issues running two showers at the same time. It’s very quiet.
See user Reviews
Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Tankless Water Heater