Eemax is a prominent tankless water heater brand which is known to manufacture some of the best and advanced tankless water heater models. Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater is one of the best models of tankless water heater from the manufacturer and it comes with many attractive and beneficial features.
Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater consumes less energy but is able to provide with regular supply of hot water. The tankless water heater model is 99% energy efficient and is able to provide maximum 4 Gallons per minute. It is one amongst the best models which works perfectly under different conditions. The electric tankless water heater is ideal to be used for residential, commercial and industrial purposes. It is known to save water energy apart from bringing down the cost spent on energy. It is ideal for houses with one to two baths and supplies hot water instantly on demand.
The Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater. Whole house unit for multiple showers. Turns on in stages, based upon water flow rate. Equipped with microprocessing temp control with staged heating modules. Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater Applications: Engineered to turn on in stages Uses energy for amount of flow Sophisticated thermostat delivers precise outlet temperature Cold or Hot water feed Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater Features: On Demand Hot Water – no delay. Cut Energy Waste – flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss). Continuous Hot Water – no storage capacity to run out. Designed for Durability – constructed of high strength reinforced “ENGINEERING PLASTIC” Ni Chrome Element – a unique, patented flow path ensures optimum heat transfer and extended element life. Compact Size – dimensions 12″ x 12″ x 3.5″ Reduces Calcification. Field Serviceable Element – replaceable cartridge element Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Electric Tankless Water Heater Specifications: Volts 240V KW 28.5kW Amps 120(3×40)A Rise at 2 GPM 96 F Rise at 3 GPM 65 F Rise at 4 GPM 47 F Wire Size AWG 8 Dimensions 10.75″ x 5.25″ x 2.125″ Weight 12 lbs Element – Triple replaceable Ni Chrome cartridge element inserts Connections: 5/8″ i.d. compression (1/2″ copper pipe) at bottom of unit. Operating pressure minimum: 25psi Operating pressure maximum: 150psi * The voltage, amperage, and circuit breaker specifications must be met for this heater to function. Please make sure all requirements are met before purchasing this heater. Manufacturer’s start up procedures must be observed.
|Part Number||EX280T2T (10385)|
|Item Weight||14.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 13.5 x 4.8 inches|
|Item model number||EX280T2T|
|Size||4.80 x 13.50 x 15.50 inches|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited warranty: 1 year parts, 5 year leaks|
|Customer Reviews||1.9 out of 5 stars|
|Shipping Weight||15.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping.|
|Date First Available||October 6, 2006|
- Ease of installation – No T and P valve needed – Only bring one cold water line to lavatory
- 3/4-Inch Male NPT fittings on bottom of unit
- Voltage: 240V, Power: 28.5kW
- 4 GPM, Temperature rise at 2.5 GPM = 76 Degree Fahrenheit
- Compact Design – No need for a bulky tank
- Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater Hot or Cold Water Feed
- Limited warranty 1 year parts, 5 year leaks
- Ease of installation – No T&P valve needed – Only bring one cold water line to lavatory
Most Usefull Customer Reviews:
- After extensive research and a painfully increasing electric bill I picked this unit. My husband and I installed this ourselves, mostly because the local installers were reluctant to perform the installation. Most houses do not have the electrical capacity to operate this unit. We are VERY happy. We have clean teenagers, 2 and 1/2 have baths, 2 high efficiency clothes washers and a high efficiency dishwasher. We have hotter water than what our previous tank provided. The tank is still in line but off, just in case during winter and for when the large extended family visits. The electric bill is lower. It will probably pay for itself in 6 months.
- We’ve had Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater installed for five years and it’s still pumping hot water. Like others have said, single-knob faucets are a bit more difficult to calibrate, but at full water flow (like showers or baths) it delivers the heat. The Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater model does have a temperature adjustment. The unit does make a bit of knocking noise when turning on, but it’s no louder than a knock on a door. Bottom line: the unit fits in a slim area and opens up more of our kitchen cabinets, so it definitely fulfills a need.
- We love this unit! It’s saving us a fortune. There are only 2 people in our family. Heating hot water constantly when we don’t use it that much was such a waste. With this unit we only heat it when we use it. We did have a professional plumbler install it. Highly recommended. MORE REIVEW…
See user Reviews
Eemax EX280T2T Series Three Whole House Electric Tankless Water Heater